The X-ray tube for Android mobile applications.
Which apps can be installed safely?
App-Ray takes a look under the hood and reveals what apps are really doing.
As a fully automatic analysis tool app-Ray identified data leakage, security breaches and violations of privacy.
- Discover vulnerabilities
- Exploits and malicious code
- Remote Code Execution and damaged libraries
- Unintentionally publicly accessible components
- Incorrect use of cryptography and TLS
- SQL injection
- Intent spoofing
- Data management and data leaks
- Sources and sinks of critical data flows
- Discover data leakage
- Check for compliance with best practices
- Protection against Tapjacking
- Encrypted communication and data storage
- Protection dynamically reloaded code
- Detecting user tracking
- Exposure of aggressive advertising providers
- Identifying data collectors
- Make access to personal information visible
- Detailed information for more detailed manual analysis
- Code structure: methods, classes, call graphs
- Permissions, interfaces, components, strings, files
- Clear Reporting
- Evaluation of Findings based on configurable criteria
- Create Archivable signed reports in PDF format